Lately my days have been absolutely and completely filled and crazy. Some days I go from school to clinic to work to clinic and am gone literally all day. It is hard, but at the same time I am enjoying it so much! (well mainly just the clinic part)
After my long and crazy days, I absolutely LOVE coming home and having somebody here to come home to and tell every detail of my day to. McCall is seriously the greatest. He listens to me whine and complain, he listens to me when I am so excited I can hardly stand it, and he listens to me when I just need to think about my ideas out loud. He gives me back rubs when I am exhausted and he never fails to remind me that I can do it.
He reminds me every day what love is all about.
It's about being self-less and it's about catering to your better half's needs...even when you have a million and a half of your own.
I am so happy that I some how snatched up the world's greatest guy as my husband!



No comments:
Post a Comment