2.19.2011

One Year Ago Today...

One year ago today I was nervous beyond belief.
One year ago today my family and I had no sleep.
One year ago today I woke up at 5 am to have my hair curled and make up done.
One year ago today I requested donuts for breakfast and got them.
One year ago today everybody treated me like a princess.
One year ago today I dressed in my most beautiful attire.
One year ago today my daddy told me I would always be his little girl.
One year ago today I hugged more people than I can count.
One year ago today I danced the night away with family and my closest friends.
One year ago today I was the happiest girl alive.
One year ago today I married my best friend.


It has hard to believe a year has already gone by since the greatest day of my life.  I can remember the chaos and happiness like it happened just yesterday.  So many things have happened in this short year but it has been nothing short of perfect.  I cannot imagine a better man to share my life with, build a home with, and raise a family with.  I was truly blessed when McCall came into my life.  We have had so much fun and have grown so much together this year and I cannot wait to see what the future has in store for us!



I love you McCall Stephens!

No comments:

Post a Comment