These past two weekends were filled with family fun. First my grandma and mom came to visit and then my baby brother and his girlfriend came and stayed with us. Both weekends were SO much fun. Of course I always love when my mom and grandma come. We shop, we watch movies, we hang out, and just enjoy some girl time. It always breaks my heart when they leave me though.
This past weekend when my brother and his girlfriend, Marlenna, came was a first however. Matthew had never come up by himself, and it was seriously such a blast. It has been a long time since we have gotten to just hang out together and boy have I missed it...and him. He is the greatest little brother I could ask for and he has the greatest girlfriend any guy could want! We went snowboarding, bowling, out to eat, and just hung out. It was a perfect weekend.
| Seriously how could you NOT love this kid?! |
The older I have gotten the more and more I realize just how important and amazing family really is. When all is said and done they are all you have left. They know you in a way that nobody else in this world could EVER know you. They love you unconditionally even when you screw up. Seriously, who could ask for more? I know I couldn't.
The only thing that could have possibly made these last two weekends better is if the rest of my family had been here too. (Dad, James, and Grandpa)
Thank heavens California is less than 2 weeks away!<3


Seriously... Family makes it all worth it!!
ReplyDelete