This week has been kind of an emotional roller coaster.
I had to semi-quit my job in order to keep my sanity.
This semester is HARD.
My clients are tough and I have zero time.
It has literally been making me crazy.
A few weeks ago, I left my hair straightener on for about 10 hours straight. Luckily it did not burn down our apartment.
Yesterday I started a small fire on our stove...no worries, the apartment still did not burn down!
Last night I went to the store for milk...came home...went to bed...woke up this morning and realized the milk was still in my car. Perfect.
Like I said....crazy.
It did not make the decision any easier though. Those kiddos at work have become a HUGE part of my life and I miss them already, even though I am still going to see them once a week.
Although I should have felt some kind of relief knowing I would have more time to get things done, I actually just felt kinda sad.
I wonder if the kids will miss me and if they will like the new babysitter more than me.
I wonder if they will always remember me or if I will just be that one babysitter they had when they were little.
I wonder if they will think I don't like them anymore and that's why I left.
I realize that there comes a point where you have to think about yourself and do what is best for you at the time, but it doesn't make leaving such a big part of your life behind any easier.
On a better note though...it is Holy War time here in Utah!!
Tonight we are off to the U to watch the big game.
GO UTES!!!
I think this says it all.....
I always knew Pres. Monson was a GREAT guy!!!



oh Kimberly,
ReplyDeletewe will miss you so much.
I told Mary Jane that you would be leaving and she started to cry. which, so... then I started crying. and I am crying right now. I know that they will miss you terrible and I will too.I feel like you are a member of our family and you leaving is pretty much killing me. They will remember you, I won't let them forget.
Also we are already planning trips to CA to visit you. I told them that you would be the best tour guide of Disneyland ever and we can't wait! Hope you are up for that.
I don't know how they will take to a new nanny, but I can you this; You kimberly, are one in a million, completely irreplaceable.
all our love and best always,
Annie and the Little Paynes