12.11.2011

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

Ok ok so I completely failed my 30 day challenge...but I really am grateful for so much, like this season which gives me the opportunity to reflect on all that I am grateful for!  If I was actually going to finish my 11 last posts these are the 11 things I would say....I am grateful for 1. my in-laws, 2. the job I have had the last 2 1/2 years and the amazing family I worked for, 3. my car and the ability I have to get places, 4. my classmates (especially Liz, Deon, and Catherine)...I don't know how I would have made it without them, 5. an eternal family, 6. ice cream, 7. my faith, 8. the ability we have to make it on our own, 9. food on my table, 10. sunshine, and 11. the fact that I could go on forever and still not list everything I have to be grateful for!

Ok well now I think it is time to move on to the Christmas season which we have!  This semester is FINALLY almost over and with just 1 final left each, we have done a few fun wintery things the last few days/weeks!
We went and got a Christmas tree!  Our first one over 4 feet tall!

 Zoo Lights with Liz, Cal, Alyssa, and Mike

 Temple Square Lights with Matthew (baby brother) and Marlenna while they were visiting us!


 And then we hit the slopes for a day of boarding!


We had a great weekend with my brother and his girlfriend in town.  Now that finals are *almost* over we are looking forward to doing some Christmas shopping and heading to California this Saturday to have a nice sunny Christmas!  We hope you are all enjoying the Christmas season as much as we are!

Oh Yeah...we also welcomed a bunny into the family and gave away our hamster to our friends The Flakes!
Meet Daphne...


Merry Christmas to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment