It's official. I am a grad school student. An over whelmed and nervous grad school student at that! The first day was great and a little nerve racking all wrapped up in one. I think it is going to be a tough but wonderful two years! I can't wait to get my first clinic assignment. =)
The one bad thing about being an official grad school student (other than my social life being completely over) is that it means summer is over as well!! I am so bummed. And to top it off...it even felt like Fall this morning! Not a fan. At least McCall and I ended the summer with some fun. We headed up to Manti for the weekend where we road the 4 wheeler up to the top of the mountain and saw beautiful green hills and LOTS of cows! It was kinda like being in Ireland (I would assume). We also went shooting and I shot a couple eggs. It was pretty sweet. On Sunday we went to church where we started our new calling at the hospital. I won't lie, I was not so sure about this calling in the beginning but it was AWESOME!!! Talk about making a difference in somebody's day. After that we went to the shop to start real dive lessons. I did awesome and finally got down and it was so, so, so fun! We are gonna go every Sunday and I can't wait to be a diving pro. ;) Then to end the night we had a bunch of friends over for a BBQ. McCall made carne asada and bbq'd corn and it was delicious! Overall it was an amazing summer and I am sad to see it go but am ready to be busy again. =) We have one more summer trip planned...Moab for Labor Day and I can't wait for that one!

Goodbye summer...Hello to the next 2 years!


No comments:
Post a Comment