8.05.2010

To Save A Life

Today I woke up bummed, feeling sorry for myself, and angry at the world. At about 3 pm I decided I would get me a redbox and some ice cream and life would get better. I rented a movie called To Save A Life, and what a kick in the face it was. This movie made me realize that there are so many people out there with it so much worse off than me. I shouldn't be sitting here feeling sorry for myself, but should be out there trying to help out somebody else. Seriously is you are looking for a pick me up, feeling sad for yourself, or just in need of a movie night...go rent To Save A Life...it just might change yours. :)

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry Kim! Man you should have told me you were having a crappy day when I texted you! I would have come to rescue you!! I'm sorry you had a bad day, love. Hopefully you have a good weekend and life gets better, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im sorry to hear that Kim! But if it makes you feel better you have helped me! :D

    ReplyDelete