9.22.2010

The best lesson.

Today I learned the greatest lesson from my very favorite 3 year old.
She was very excited this morning to tell me what she had learned in preschool. When I asked her what is was she said...

"You get what you get and you don't throw a fit."

I am thinking that I should probably start taking her wise advice.
It seems as though lately my life has been filled with whining and "fiting".
Yeah school is taking over my life and I feel at my whits end most of the time, but it really is not that bad and hey I signed up for it right?

Thanks MJ for being so stinken smart! =)

2 comments:

  1. OH my gosh, Kimberly. I am going to put this on our walls in every room now. That is the best advice EVER. Give MJ a high five from me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We did sign up for it... and I'm glad we signed up for it together! Otherwise, I would die.

    ReplyDelete