My dad is one of this world's greatest men. He believes in me and encourages me to be my very best. My dad has never given up on me...even when I gave up on myself. He was the shoes my husband had to fill. When I was a little girl he was my prince charming. My dad is smart and fun. He loves me and never, ever fails to remind me. I miss him.
My brothers are the coolest. My big brother is so ridiculously smart and has so much going for him. He has so many gifts and talents and growing up I always wanted to be as smart as him. I still want to be as smart as him. My baby brother is hilarious. He lights up everybody's lives. He has always watched out for me and made me feel loved. I love being around him because I am always laughing. I miss them.
I was seriously blessed with this world's most amazing family. My grandparents are also top notch. I am not so sure how I got so lucky, but they are the greatest. Now that I am all grown up I was blessed with the world's most amazing husband who also has a wonderful family. I am surrounded by wonderful people in my life.
I am so grateful I made the choice to move to Utah because I have grown so much and I met my amazing husband. However, sometimes I wonder what possessed me to make that choice and how I ever moved away from my family. I miss them so much and it breaks my heart to be so far away from them. At this point the one thing that keeps me going is knowing I have a great family here and hoping and praying that someday soon I will be in CA with my family again.


Did it ever occur to you that the fact that you did move away is what made you aware of their value to you? Your gratitude and appreciation for them is good to see, that all children could appreciate their own families in the same way.
ReplyDelete