This month has been such an exciting one and also a very difficult one!! You are officially moving out of the "newborn" phase and into the infant phase. This is exciting and sad for mommy all at the same time. I love watching you grow and the fact that you are more interactive now, but I miss having you be so tiny. I already can't seem to remember you so small! You are now weighing in at 12 pounds and are 24 inches long! You fit in almost all of your 3 month clothes and some of them are already seeming too small! Stop growing so fast please!!

This month has also been pretty rough on mommy. The first hard thing was when you were only 5 weeks old you were in the hospital for 3 days with RSV. This was by far the worst 3 days of my life. It was so awful seeing you all hooked up to machines and with an IV in your head (yes head...after 11 attempts..poor baby). Then you had your two month shots. That wasn't so fun either. And the most recent hard thing..mommy went back to work. Getting up and leaving you every morning is so hard, but I do it because I know I am providing you with the life that you deserve. You are in good hands with daddy during the day and he is doing a great job taking care of you!
Here are some of your exciting milestones this month!
- You smile!! You smile all the time and you have the BEST smile ever!! Daddy and me love to do everything we can to make you smile. I'm so happy you smile so much now because in the beginning the only person you would smile for was grandma!
- You love to kick your little legs...and you can really get them going. I think we have a future soccer player on our hands.
- You are really attentive now. You love to watch me and daddy...you especially love to watch me after I get home from work (I think you're making sure I don't leave again) ;)
- You have started to hate your bottle...really bad timing sweetheart!
- You really love to be naked...that's when you are happiest!
- You smile a lot on your changing table too which is so cute.
- You sleep 8-10 hours a night! Thank you!!
- You are starting to get interested in toys and trying to swat at them.
- You love being read to...your favorite book is "Are you a cow"
- You LOVE bath time!
- You are starting to imitate faces and noises and it is so fun! You get so excited when mommy tells you good job!

You are such a joy to daddy and me. You fill our life with so much love and happiness! We can't wait to see what you develop this month! We love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment