Well another month has gone by already! It seems like every month goes just a little faster than the last! I think this has been my favorite month so far (although I'll probably say that every month!) You are becoming so much fun! Daddy and me love to play with you and watch you smile at just about everything! You are just so darn cute! And growing like a weed too! I assume you weigh about 14-15 pounds now and you are already needing 6 month sleepers because you are just so long! You have met lots of milestones this month which has been so fun to watch!
Here are some of our favorites:
- You giggle now! You still only do it every now and then and we are pretty sure you surprise yourself every time you do but it is seriously the cutest thing in the world! We love it!
- You are getting really strong! You can roll half way over now...I am pretty sure you will be doing a full flip in the next few weeks.
- You are really good at holding your head up and you are getting used to tummy time now that you can pick your face up off the floor!
- You love to pull hair now...which is not my favorite thing in the world ;)
- You have discovered yourself in the mirror and loveeee to stare at yourself! You just smile away. It's so cute.
- Your favorite book is still "Are you a cow". It is so fun to read it to you because you just smile away.
- You are still a great sleeper at night! Thanks kiddo! You are not the greatest napper ever though, but that's ok :)
- You are getting used to the bottle but you are pretty strong willed and only take it when you want to which is not always so great for poor daddy!
- We are still waiting to see what color your hair will be...sometimes it seems like it will be dark and sometimes blonde. We will see.
- You definitely have your daddy's eyes. They are so beautiful!
- You love to smile at mommy now when I get you up in the morning. Its my favorite time with you just me and you right before I have to leave for work.
- You also love to smile and snuggle right when I get home from work. This is my other favorite part of the day!
- You drool all the time now. We are pretty sure you are starting to teeth!
Emmalyn, you are the light of mine and daddy's lives. We are having so much fun with you and you bring us so much joy! We love you more than we every thought imaginable!!



Her laugh is so cute and contagious! I also love that she giggled so much she got the hiccups. Too cute!! Miss you guys!!
ReplyDelete