5 months...you are 5 months old baby girl! Wow..time is just flying by! We had a very eventful month this month. We celebrated your first Easter, you went to your first amusement park, you got sick (again), and we moved into a new house! You have been such a good baby through it all too..even the sick part! Had you not had a snotty nose and a little cough, nobody would have even known you were sick with the sweet little smile you constantly had on your face! You are such a happy baby. Daddy and I feel so blessed for that. You smile *almost* all the time! You are seriously the best!
You are doing a lot of fun things now! You are becoming so much easier to entertain too which sure is nice. Here are some of the highlights of this month:
- You started eating big girl food this month! First we started you on cereal, now you are on to green vegetables, and next you will get to try yellow vegetables. You are a great eater too! It takes a few tries before you decide whether or not you like something but you usually decide that it is pretty tasty. You even like to pretend you're a really big girl and hold your own spoon. :) Lately you have discovered how to spit your food back at mommy...and you think it's pretty hilarious too! I must say...it is kind of cute! :)
- You are eating food only one time a day right now. At your 6 month appointment your Dr. will have us up it and I think you will be really excited.
- You are also really close to sitting up on your own. You don't like to lay down too much any more and sit really well in your bumbo. You can sit without mine or daddy's help for a second or two but then you topple over. It's ok...you will get there soon. :)
- You're not rolling over from back to front yet! You get so darn close every time but then just flop right back onto your back. I keep telling everybody it's just because you're so smart and know how much you hate being on your tummy so you're refusing to roll over. ;) Although, I am sure it is really more that you just haven't quite figured out the right mechanics of it all yet. Soon though!
- Your laugh is absolutely, positively, 100% the most adorable sound in the whole world. It is by far my favorite. You giggle at just about anything now a days and I just love it.
- Your favorite toys are your o-balls and more recently your v-tech bunny who sings to you.
- You still love to shove anything and everything into your mouth. Specifically things you can't have...like mommy's phone.
- Speaking of mommy's phone..you still love anything with a screen...phone, iPod, iPad, computer, TV...you want it all. It is making it rather difficult to feed you and do anything else because you get so easily distracted!
- You still love to read too which is great! Usually you reach for your books over your toys. :) Good for you!
- You also still love your bath. You are finally starting to notice your rubber ducky and you sure love him.
- I love watching you and daddy play. He makes you giggle so much and it is so adorable!
- You also really love your grandma and grandpa!
I absolutely love watching you grow sweet girl. You are so amazing and completely perfect. I am so excited to see what you develop this next month. I also can't wait for summer time and to spend every day having fun with you!
I love everything about you. *xoxo





No comments:
Post a Comment