a. We can actually use it because there is NO mold!
b. There is actually room for McCall's clothes too!
2. My hot water tank is NOT only 10 gallons...therefore I can take a normal length shower and not run out of hot water...and McCall can shower in the mornings now too! :)
3. All the space we have! I can do a complete spin in my living room and bedroom now and NOT smack into anything.
4. There is no mold and our apartment does not smell like mold...yay.
5. Morgan (our ex-landlord) and his annoying yappy dogs do NOT live above us! Oh happy day!
Oh yeah and we can't forget number 6....
The AWESOME dark purple carpet!!
Ok so maybe not the last one...but the rest of the apartment is just awesome. We kinda feel like we have died and gone to heaven. Once we get the rest of it put together I will put up some pics. :)


Definitely put pictures up, I want to see your decorated apartment. Were you able to get all your pictures up?
ReplyDelete