6.27.2010

California Lovin'



Our trip to California was AWESOME!

It was our first road trip as husband and wife and it was in our brand new car. It was so nice to spend so much time with my wonderful family, who I miss so much, and just relax and forget about real life for a week. The weather in CA was hot and wonderful and one day we spent the whole entire day at the beach...it was amazing. We got to hang out with both of my brother's girlfriends, who are both awesome and spend time with my grandparents. One of the days we were there, McCall and my brother James went scuba diving and my mom, grandma, and me spent the whole day shopping. It was so nice to spend some quality time with them. We also had a BBQ for father's day and went to the Aquarium of the Pacific. I got to see a couple of my good friends also which was nice. Overall it was just an amazing trip!!

Now I miss my family again so much. I love going to visit and HATE HATE HATE leaving. It's just as hard every time. I hope and pray that someday, someday soon preferably, it works out for us to all be in the same state again. I feel so lucky to have such a wonderful and amazing family!



No comments:

Post a Comment