Last weekend McCall and I had the great fall festive filled weekend. We had so much fun. Friday night we went out to Cornbelly's at Thanksgiving Point with two of the awesome couples in our ward at the hospital. We had such a blast and even saw pig races! It was pretty hilarious. On Saturday we fought the rain and headed to a pumpkin patch with two of the greatest couples we know...the Swinks and the Willies. What a fun day we had with them! On Sunday we stayed home and carved our pumpkin and then on Monday night we went to a Halloween party for our ward and what a great time that was! Between all of this I even managed to complete all the homework I needed to do over the weekend. We have seriously been blessed with so many great friends! =) Here are some photos from the pumpkin patch.





No comments:
Post a Comment