With Thanksgiving just around the corner I have been thinking a bit about all of the things that I have to be grateful for. This life is full of so many wonderful things that can so easily be overlooked until you really sit to think about them all. Here are just a few things that I am grateful for this Thanksgiving season.
1. My wonderful, amazing, perfect husband McCall. He was truly an answer to my prayers.
2. My amazing parents and all that they have and continue to do for me. They are the greatest.
3. My adorable brothers who light up my life.
4. My grandparents who have treated me like a princess since the day I was born.
5. The rest of my family.
5. My great, amazing, wonderful best friends Heather, Leslie, and Kariann!
6. My best guy friend since sophomore year of high school Elliot and for the fact that he stuck by my side through A LOT!
7. All of the rest of my wonderful friends.
8. My mother-in-law and the way she treats me like a true daughter.
9. The rest of McCall's family and the fact that they have welcomed me in.
10. The fact that I actually have sisters now!
11. The fact that I am sealed for all eternity to the love of my life and to my amazing family.
12. The opportunity I had to come to Utah and attend the U.
13. My education.
14. The opportunity I have to get a masters degree.
15. My awesome peers...especially Mrs. Liz Peterson...without her I would not be making it right now.
16. The gospel and all that it is in my life.
17. This cute apartment we are living in.
18. The fact that McCall and I have enough to survive on our own.
19. My health.
20. The ability that I have to learn.
21. My calling at church and the opportunity I have to serve those in need every week.
22. My memories.
23. Music...mainly country...it gets me through. =)
24. All of the experiences I have had up to this point...good and bad.
25. My life in general.
This list could seriously go on forever. Mainly I am grateful that I have so much to be grateful for!
Happy Thanksgiving everybody and don't forget to tell the people you love how grateful you are to have them in your life! =)


I love you and I am so grateful for you!
ReplyDelete