2.24.2012

2 years and President's Day

It is hard to believe that it has already been 2 years since I married the love of my life and very best friend!  It has been a seriously wonderful two years.  There have been difficult times, but I am so lucky to have McCall by my side to go through this life with!  I keep faith that everything will be ok because he has faith.  He is my rock.  I am so extremely lucky and blessed to have him!!  I love McCall more than words can even say.  He is seriously the greatest, most loving, and most selfless husband I could have ever asked for!

February 19, 2010 - Wedding Day <3

 February 19, 2011 - 1 year <3

February 19, 2012 - 2 years <3

This year we had a GREAT anniversary!  It started out in the beginning of the month when we went up to Logan and spent the weekend at the Anniversary Inn.  We stayed in the Lake Powell room and it was such a blast.  Staying at the Anniversary Inn has been on my bucket list so we figured we should cross that one off before leaving Utah.  Then on the Friday before our actual anniversary, McCall planned a wonderful night of a fancy dinner, some rock climbing, and dessert at our favorite place ever, Nelson's!  On our anniversary we were up at our friend Tyler and Armyn's cabin for President's Day weekend.  We had so much fun!  We hiked in the snow, went sledding, ate way too much food, played games, and watched movies.  Here are some photos of our wonderful weekend!














So grateful for the life I live.

No comments:

Post a Comment