It seems hard to believe that the last ten weeks are already over and I have completed my first internship. It was a bittersweet moment yesterday as I left. I am so happy to be one step closer to graduation, however I really enjoyed my time at the internship and everybody was really nice to me. I loved the little kids I got to work with and my supervisor was the best! She was so nice and patient with me! It was a really great experience but I am really excited to begin my next internship and get another experience.
My next stop will be in California at the same high school that I graduated from. It is the exact opposite of my current internship working with kids birth to 3. I am still not too sure how I feel about working with high schoolers and having my old teachers be my new co-workers, but I know that it will be a great experience! I will also be working with some preschoolers so that at least will be a little bit more in my comfort zone!
As for the next few days...I am focusing on studying for my last final ever, saying goodbye to all of my closest friends and family here in Utah, and getting ourselves moved! If it doesn't come soon I think I will go crazy as this is what I have been living with for the last month...
Yeah...it's time.




No comments:
Post a Comment