....And we are sooooo excited!!!! This has been the most difficult secret I have ever had to keep and I even let it out of the bag a week earlier than originally planned, but after seeing our baby on an 11 week ultrasound, I just couldn't resist!
So it is true...and surreal that I am actually writing this...but soon the Stephens will be 3! We are so excited and have wanted this for a long time, but it ended up working out just perfectly the way it did. Baby Stephens is expected to arrive November 26th (just 5 days after my birthday). I am SO excited to have a newborn on Christmas! This will be the best birthday present ever! Funny thing is, we found out we were having a baby just a few days before McCall's birthday (his best birthday present ever!)
There is so much I could write because it is such an amazing experience so I'll just hit the basics. Now that I am about to enter the 2nd trimester, I am feeling pretty great! I feel like I have been hit by a truck the majority of the time because I am so tired, but I don't feel sick too often anymore. The only time I ever really feel sick is the second I lay down for bed (our baby apparently hates bed time already). I had my moments of sickness the first few weeks, but am just grateful it was never that bad compared to some of my other girlfriends. I really just want to get to the 2nd trimester so that I can stop worrying all the time (although McCall doesn't believe I will ever stop worrying and he is probably right).
So far I love being pregnant but man has it made me a nervous wreck! I am nervous about everything I put in my mouth, every air I breath, every exercise I do! I just want everything to be perfect for this baby who we already love so, so much! I am so excited for this new adventure in our lives though and so grateful for this opportunity in my life. Right now I am just looking forward to getting a baby belly and finding out what it is...although we have a ways to go still! I am also looking forward to going through this whole experience with lots of my girlfriends, mainly my best who is due just 2 months before me!
We love you baby Stephens!
Meet our little jellybean :)




Congratulations guys!!!!!
ReplyDeleteKimberly this is amazing news! You will be the most adorable preggo person ever...which of course means you must post pictures of your growing tummy. Congrats to both of you! Being a mommy is the best :)
ReplyDeleteSo, so cute!! I'm SO exited for you guys!
ReplyDelete