5.10.2012

Class of 2012!




It is true...after a few years of late nights, hard work, tears, ice cream runs, studying, and some laughing...we have both FINALLY graduated!!  McCall received his bachelor's in Pyschology and I received my master's in Speech-Language-Pathology.  It feels so good to finally be done and be headed on to the next chapter in our life.  It is hard to believe that our time at the U is already over, and honestly I am kind of sad about that, but there always comes a time to grow up and move on.  I am so grateful for the time I did get to spend learning and studying at the U and cannot imagine having received either of my degrees from any other university!  

McCall is now off to graduate school to study Marriage and Family Therapy (yes 2 more years until we are really done) and I am starting my job at the Fontana School District!  We are very excited for this next phase and so grateful to all the people who helped get us here!




University of Utah SLP Class of 2012!!

1 comment: