How far along? 12 Weeks, 2 Days
Total weight gain/loss: I've only gained maybe 1 pound, if that
Maternity clothes? Not yet...although I did have my first pair of shorts not fit yesterday :/
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: 3:00 pm is basically nap time! I sleep like a rock at night though (minus my potty breaks!)
Best moment this week: Getting to see baby jumping around on our ultrasound!
Have you told family and friends: Yes!
Miss Anything? Rock climbing
Movement: Not yet
Food cravings: It changes daily...today it was french fries...yesterday it was fruit
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not so much, however I really have no interest in chocolate anymore
Have you started to show yet: Just a little bump! Basically I just look a lil chubby
Gender prediction: I really don't know..I think something different on a daily basis
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Weekly Wisdom: Go to bed EARLY!!
Looking forward to: Getting a bigger bump & finding out the gender! :)



1 pound = you're amazing! You don't look chubby at all - not even a little!
ReplyDelete