6.07.2012

15 Weeks


How far along? 15 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Before I got sick I had probably gained about 3 pounds.  I wouldn't be surprised if I lost some of that over the past 2 days though.
Maternity clothes? I bought my first pair of stretchy shorts yesterday because none of mine fit anymore!!  It is a little depressing, I won't lie!
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Most nights I sleep great, but the last 3 nights have been rough because I got SUPER sick so I have been up literally all night.  Not fun.
Best moment this week: Setting my appointment for our gender reveal ultrasound!
Miss Anything? I miss not feeling sick!
Movement: Not yet
Food cravings: Not so much
Anything making you queasy or sick: At the moment, everything is  making a me queasy or sick.
Have you started to show yet: I've got a little bump that you can see when I wear certain shirts.
 Gender prediction: I really don't know..I think something different on a daily basis.  McCall says boy though.
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: This week not so happy, but typically I am.
Weekly Wisdom: Don't eat anything that is going to give you food poisoning!!!!
Looking forward to: Finding out the gender!!

No comments:

Post a Comment