How far along? 17 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: At my appointment a week ago I had gained 4 pounds..maybe 5 by now
Maternity clothes? I have a few pairs of pants now but they are still a little too big! I do love my skirts though!
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Depends on the night. Usually I sleep great minus having to take 1 or 2 potty breaks every night!
Best moment this week: Finding out that Baby S. is a girl!!
Miss Anything? Rock climbing mostly
Movement: Not yet
Food cravings: Not so much
Anything making you queasy or sick: Mexican food does because it gives me serious heartburn now.
Have you started to show yet: A little bump yes, but most people who don't know me still can't tell so I guess I just look chunky now!
Gender: GIRL!
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: Feeling movement



YAY! You're having a GIRL :) She's gonna be a cutie...CONGRATS!!!
ReplyDelete