How far along? 20 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 9 pounds! It's a little scary watching the scale go into numbers I have never seen before!
Maternity clothes? Some...they are seriously so much more comfy!
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Minus waking up to pee...great!
Best moment this week: Starting to feel little baby flutters :)
Miss Anything? Rock climbing mostly...and turkey sandwiches.
Movement: Starting to feel some flutters here and there...super excited for stronger movement
Food cravings: Not so much
Anything making you queasy or sick: Mexican food does because it gives me serious heartburn now.
Have you started to show yet: I think I have, yet most people still say "YOU'RE pregnant?!"...Apparently I still just look chunky ha
Gender: GIRL!
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: I had one emotional meltdown this week but for the most part happy :)
Looking forward to: Feeling stronger movement



Your baby bump is ADORABLE! I hope mine looks like that when I'm pregnant one day. (I also highly doubt it will.) Miss your face!!
ReplyDelete