8.12.2012

24 weeks



How far along? 24 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: At my Dr appt last week I had gained 13 pounds. Scary feeling I tell ya!
Maternity clothes? Some...they are seriously so much more comfy!
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Now that I am back to work I sleep great.  I am too tired at night to not sleep great!
Best moment this week: All the movement!!  I love, love, love feeling our little girl move!  Except for when she punches me in the ribs...that kinda hurts.
Miss Anything? I miss being able to work without my back being in serious pain!
Movement: Yes yes yes! And I love it!!!
Food cravings: Not so much
Anything making you queasy or sick: Mexican food does because it gives me serious heartburn now.
Have you started to show yet: See above photo haha
 Gender: GIRL!
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: I get in "moods" lately where you really don't want to make me mad..but overall I am happy
Looking forward to: Our 4d ultrasound next month!

No comments:

Post a Comment