How far along? 22 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: I'm gonna guess 12 pounds maybe? Not too sure.
Maternity clothes? Some...they are seriously so much more comfy!
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Minus waking up to pee...great!
Best moment this week: Oh gosh there were so many great moments this week! But the top two had to be our anatomy scan ultrasound and having baby get a clean bill of health and getting to see her and when McCall felt her move for the first time!
Miss Anything? I miss being able to do the things everybody else can do!
Movement: Yes yes yes! And I love it!!!
Food cravings: Just spaghetti at 10:30 at night haha
Anything making you queasy or sick: Mexican food does because it gives me serious heartburn now.
Have you started to show yet: Yes
Gender: GIRL!
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: I had a "hormonal" weekend haha but happy for the most part
Looking forward to: Feeling even stronger kicks!



No comments:
Post a Comment