8.30.2012

A Note to my Baby Girl

To my sweet baby girl,

We have just under 3 more months until we get to finally meet.  It seems so close, yet so far away!  I am so excited to have you finally here that the closer the time comes, the further away it feels!

I spend most of my time these days thinking about you and what you will be like.  I wonder what you will look like and what color your hair will be.  I wonder what the adjustment to having a new baby in the house will be like and if daddy and me will be good parents.  Then I think about all the things in our life that will change and I get pretty nervous, but I know it will all be ok and that it will be worth it!

I am so ready for you to be here!  I am ready for many reasons, but especially because I worry about you so often!  You are a pretty active little thing, so the times you decide to have a lazy day I sort of panic!  But then I remember that you are being taken care of by somebody much greater than me right now and I know everything will be ok!  You are such a fighter already - we've already been to the ER, through two rounds of antibiotics, and the worst food poisoning ever together - I am sure you will be fine!

It is really difficult to explain and comprehend how much I love you already. I can't even begin to imagine how much that love will grow once I finally get to hold you in my arms!  I can't wait for you to be here, but honestly I think I will miss feeling all your little movements and having you with me 24/7!  I won't miss you kicking me in the bladder though - that's kinda uncomfortable! ;)

We already know you are the most beautiful and perfect little girl in the world!  I just can't wait to see you!  Here's to hoping the next 3 months fly!  

I love you my sweet angel...stay cozy!

See you soon!!

Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment