Well as much as I want it to, it appears that time is not going to stop for me. You just keep growing and growing and getting bigger, smarter, and cuter every single day! You continue to learn so much and you are so curious. You study everything and everybody. You are seriously the best!
This month (just like every previous month) has been an exciting one! You had a lot of firsts this month.
First hike
First trip to the beach
First hotel stay
And first time at the lake!
You loved every single one of these experiences and did so good each time. You are seriously such a good baby and I love watching your eyes light up as you discover something new. You continue to amaze your daddy and me every single day!
Here are some other exciting things you have been up to this month:
- You have teeth!! Two bottom ones and they are seriously the most adorable thing on the planet! You handled cutting these teeth like a champ too! I would have never known had I not seen them (and felt them)
- We have a clapper! You are so stinken cute when you do it too. You love clapping and do it all the time when you are excited or when you discover something new.
- You have also recently learned how to high 5. It is pretty awesome. Currently you will only do it for mommy though (guess that's cuz I'm the one who taught ya ;)
- You continue to try to crawl. It is pretty cute (and at the same time sad) to watch you try. You get so close every time and then you just give up because you get so tired. That must be pretty frustrating. I know I say this all the time but I REALLY think you will be crawling any time now!
- You are also trying to pull to stand. At this point you make it to your knees but have not quite made it to you feet just yet. However you sure do love to stand on your little feet!
- You love to give kisses now. It is so cute. You basically just bite off our cheeks but everybody loves it. You don't like to kiss daddy too much though (I'm assuming because of his scruff!
- You roll like a pro these days. You roll all over the place now.
- We learned a new song at church, Five Little Monkeys, and it is your absolute favorite! On the way home from our trip to the beach with grandma and great-grandma, grandma and I sang it about 60 times because it was the only thing that would keep you from crying!
- You love the water! You don't even care if it's warm or freezing cold.
- You continue to love to be outside and you still love all the same toys and books. You are also still getting up once a night but that's ok :)
I know I say this over and over, but you really are the light of mine and daddy's lives.
I love you so much, I just can't stand it! *xoxo








Adorable post!!! Babies and their new skills/discoveries are the BEST!
ReplyDeleteThanks girl! It really is so great! I always have to remind myself that it's the first time she's experiencing a lot of things..so cool! Ps what part if az did you move to?
Delete