10 Months old...oh my gosh. Everyday you are looking less and less like a baby and more and more like a big girl. As exciting as it is, it is also pretty sad! I am beginning to realize that every new thing you learn is just one step away from you needing me! However, I am so amazed at watching you grow and learn. The excitement in your eyes is absolutely priceless.
You have had yet another busy month of exploring and learning. Here's what you were up to during month 9:
- You got to watch your very first football game this month! (I know you were probably as thrilled as I was) :) Of course it was cheering on the greatest team in college football...Utah. Go Utes! PS you are the cutest Ute fan that ever did exist!
- You are officially a pro-crawler. You are quick and you are everywhere! It is certainly keeping daddy and I on our toes.
- You are also into EVERYTHING these days. You have a designated drawer in the kitchen with measuring spoons and other baking items and you love to dump everything out of it.
- Now that you are up on your feet more, grandma bought you a toy to walk with and push around. You are working on figuring it out but it still moves a little quick for you...so you just push it on your knees instead. :)
- You also got to have your first trip to the zoo this month! Grandma and mommy ditched work one day and had a little girl's day out. We had a blast and you loved seeing all the animals!
- You have finally mastered the art of waving! You only do it every so often, and half the time it's backwards, but it is the cutest thing ever.
- You got another tooth this month too...that makes number 7! It was your bottom left.
- This month you also upgraded your ride and got moved up to a big girl car seat! You are loving it too.
- You continue to love books and absolutely love reading..which I am certainly ok with. :)
- You also love your blanket, stuffed animals, and dolls. You just snuggle everything right in your face.
- Your favorite right now is your new cabbage patch doll. You take that thing everywhere!! It is so sweet.
- Your favorite activity (aside from reading) is by far dancing. Pretty sure you may go pro one day ;) You literally cannot not dance when you hear music. I love it!
- Your hair just keeps coming in more and more everyday and it is blonde as can be!
- I used to think you were going to have mommy's shy personality, but I am kind of changing my mind on that one. While you are cautious and take a bit to warm up to people, you certainly do not appear to be overly shy. You love people and you have such a little spark within you. I love it!
Everyday I tell you that you are beautiful, smart, funny, and that I love you...and I mean it and I pray that you will always know those things! You are my best friend and my whole world. Daddy and I love you so much.
We cannot wait to see what month 10 has in store!
*xoxo




No comments:
Post a Comment