I can not believe it has already been 2 months since the best day of my life! Feb. 19th was perfect and every day since then has been absolutely amazing. I can not even begin to explain how happy McCall makes me! He is so thoughtful, makes me breakfast in bed, does the dishes, takes out the trash, and vacuums like a pro! He believes in me and wants me to succeed. He understands me and puts up with my moods. He is simply the best guy I have ever met and I am so thankful that I was blessed enough to have him in my life! :) :)
I figured today would be as good of day as any to post some of our wedding pics. For some reason the posted in the wrong order though. Oh well. :)
My girls.

Our reception train...yeah it was a blast :)

Dancing with my daddy :)

The first dance...to "Two is Better than One"




My adorable nephew Eli and I :)













One of our very first pictures as Mr. and Mrs. Stephens :)
PS...I decided today that I REALLY want a puppy. :) Oh yeah and my graduation announcements came in the mail today...guess I really am all grown up.



CUTE!! Congrats!! I love counting the days you're married and months and years and hours. It's fun. Phil got annoyed of it, but I still remind him "Phil...we've been married for eighteen months now!"
ReplyDeleteAnd the puppy -- yeah. I want one too. But, if you're serious and want a yorkie - my parent's dog had seven and they have two left - a little girl (who is so precious and I wish she could come live with me!) and a little boy (who is HILARIOUS and so lively and cute!)
Let me know if you're interested! I could take you to see them when you get a second to breath!
oh my gosh Nichole Swink I just love you!! Im so happy you have a blog too cuz I have no idea what Im doing and no friends on here! hahaha oh my....by the way I WISH we could have a puppy but our apartment won't let us :( Oh sad day.
ReplyDelete