4.09.2010
The beginning
So I set up this blog for McCall and me when we got engaged and thought it would be so fun to keep everybody (especially my family and friends in CA) updated on what we were doing and how the beginning of our fun new life together was going. But here it sits. So now instead of doing my research project I decided I should maybe start using it. :) As most everybody knows we finally got married on Feb. 19 and it was the best day we could have possibly imagined! The sun was shining, all our friends and family were there, and it was just perfect! We now live in an adorable, and itty bitty, apartment down the street from the U and we love it. McCall is finishing his associates degree at Salt Lake Community college and got his dive instructor license so is bringing up so good money now :) He is working at the dive shop and starting his lawn business up again. He is such a hard worker. I am graduating from the U next month and then starting grad school in the Fall. I am currently a nanny for the two most adorable kids ever and love, love, love it. We hardly ever have time to just be together between it all...but when we do we have a grand ol time. Marriage is a lot to get used to but we are loving every second and we even have almost all our thank you cards done! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment