MCCALL B. STEPHENS!!!!!!
So....last night at about 11:00 pm I got the worst stomach ache I think I have ever had in my entire life. I kinda felt like just curling up in a little ball and dying. McCall was working on a final paper that was due in the morning and was rather busy. I tried to deal with it, but McCall could tell I wasn't doing so good, so at almost midnight he dropped everything he was doing for me and ran to the store for some 7 Up and medicine. He came back, and of course being the baby that I am, I refused to take the medicine. But he so kindly walked me through it step by step :) And what do ya know! The medicine actually made me feel better! He then went on to get me to bed and staying up way late to finish his paper since he had to take a nice break. Apparently he also gave up his side of the bed to me due to my request, which I do not remember at all. In the morning he went and got me some soup on his way home from school and made sure I was doing alright. Ever since I started dating, my mom always told me that the most important quality to find in a guy was somebody who would take care of me when I am sick. Sadly enough I am not sure I ever dated a guy who cared when I was sick until McCall. Guess I finally got me a winner and I could not be happier! :)


No comments:
Post a Comment