So we're moving...again...already.
I am so NOT looking forward to packing up all our junk again, but I cannot even begin to explain how happy I will be to get out of this place! As of right now we have two awesome places in mind and unfortunately are on the waiting list for both places. We are gonna stick it out here through May and hopefully one of the places will come open. I just can't decide which place is better and that I actually like better.
Our first option is married student housing. It's small, and probably not the prettiest ever, but it has LOTS of good points to. Like the fact that I could walk across the street and be at school, we would have a billion friends around all the time, we could paint our walls whatever color we want, and everything is included in one set price every month. Oh yeah, there is also a TON of storage.
Our second option are some apartments right smack downtown. They definitely will not have the same social aspect as the student apartments, BUT they are like 150 square feet bigger, brand spanking new, and ridiculously cheap. Oh yeah and every apartment comes with a washer and dryer in the apartment and there is a weight room in the building!
So...what do you think???
This....
Or this....
Blah...whatever one it is...let's just hope it opens up SOON!!!






What is wrong with your present situation. I am assuming when you were talking about challenges recently that your housing situation is one of them? I like them both for all of the reasons you name. Sometimes there isn't a wrong choice. Just make sure you both agree and you will be happy where ever you live. Goodluck. Moving gets easier the more you do it. I am a PRO!! LOL
ReplyDeleteI say go down town!!!!! Those ones look gorgeous!!!!! :-) you'll be happier, at least I know I would.
ReplyDeleteWhy are you even contemplating student housing? Ick!! Washer and dryer?? FREAK! I would RUN towards that options!!
ReplyDeletehaha student housing really isn't that bad! And its pretty cheap and has a very good chance of opening up first, thats all.
ReplyDelete