4.26.2010

I LOVE my job!

So as I have mentioned before, for work I get to go and play with 2 of Salt Lake's most adorable kids! Today when I got to work the kids really wanted to play hide and go seek, which is quite possibly one of the most hilarious things in this world. They have not quite figured out the concept of the game yet so they tell me EXACTLY where they will be hiding so that I can make sure to find them. So as I was searching for them at one point in time, I tried to act like I couldn't find them and said "Hmmm where could those munchkins be!" Consequently, when Mary Jane wanted to be the counter she walked through the house yelling "MUNCHKINS!!!! Where are you?!?!?!" It was seriously the cutest thing ever and totally made my whole day. After we played that for like an hour (the things that keep kids entertained is amazing!) we went for a little walk through the gully behind their house. We had so much fun hiking to the cherry tree, finding the perfect hiking sticks, and collecting flowers for their mom who wasn't feeling good. These kids are seriously the most adorable kids ever and can turn any frown upside down. It is impossible to be in a bad mood around them! I feel so lucky to get to see them and play with them as my job!

1 comment:

  1. You are going to be such a good Momma!! They are lucky to have YOU!

    ReplyDelete