4.18.2010

Great Weekend

We had the BEST weekend this weekend!! On Friday the day started out with me going to work as usual, and it was such a great day! I went to the Aquarium with the kids and it was so fun. They are so adorable and make my day every time I'm with them! That evening McCall and I headed off on our bikes to enjoy the beautiful sunshine and rode to Olive Garden for dinner. Can I just say how much I LOVE going on dates with him?! When we got back we headed out to Fashion Place to go pick out my graduation gift ;) I really want a fancy watch for when I start doing clinic next semester. :) This is the one I picked out.....




spacer.gif

On our way out of the mall I saw a shirt that I just HAD to have for the Stadium of Fire this summer (which McCall already doesn't want to pay for)...and so McCall bought it for me. :) Geez he is so great!! :)

On Saturday we headed out to Blue Lake for some diving! It was another beautiful day and we had such a blast. Unfortunately, I still had some trouble with my ears so we didn't dive for long, but we DID go shooting afterwards! We shot some shot guns and I demolished a clay pigeon on my first shot...yeah it was pretty awesome. :) When we got home we decided to clean up and McCall cleaned the whole living room/desk area and vacuumed the apartment. How awesome is that?

Today was just a normal Sunday. After church we came home and hit the books. The weather was so perfect though so we took a break and headed up Emigration Canyon on our bikes! It was an awesome ride! I am so happy to be back in biking shape! I absolutely love our weekends together (being that its pretty much the only time we have together) :) :)

1 comment:

  1. Dear Kimberley, You are a gifted writer, I so enjoy reading your entries, They are so heartfelt and natural at the same time. Thank you for being the girl who is McCall's heart. It is very good. xoxoxomom2

    ReplyDelete