Day 6: My Religion/The Temple
I am so grateful to be a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. There have been so many times in my life where I was able to find comfort in the gospel. It is such a blessing to truly know that I have a bigger purpose in this life. The church gives me guidelines to follow to live a better life. I have been so blessed by doing the things that I know to be right and true. I feel blessed to know that Jesus Christ is my savior and that He gave His life for me. It is so comforting to know that I am truly never alone and that my Heavenly Father knows me and loves me unconditionally. I love learning about the church's history and sharing what I know with others. I am also eternally grateful for the temple. The temple is such a place of beauty and peace. Whenever life becomes too bearable or I am feeling down about anything, I know I can go to the temple and feel peace. It is because of the temple that I will be with my family forever and that I will never lose McCall. I am so grateful that I have the gospel and the temple in my life.




No comments:
Post a Comment