Day 9: A Warm Home
I am so grateful to have a warm and beautiful place to live. We have lived in a few places since we got married, as most of you well know, and this is by far the nicest place we have been. I am also grateful that we have been here over a year now and have not yet had to move again! It is a record. This apartment complex is the greatest and the management is so wonderful. They take such good care of us! I am especially grateful for a warm place to live on days/nights like these when it is freezing outside. I cannot imagine having no place to go in the cold. I am so happy and so grateful to call this place home (although I can't wait to have a house of my own!)
Day 10: Music
I absolutely LOVE music. I cannot imagine a life without music. It would be such a sad, sad world! I love going to concerts and listening to music loud in my car and singing in the shower. Music gets me through sometimes. I have certain songs that can put me in a good mood no matter what the circumstances. I have songs that I listen to when I am headed some place I don't want to go just to give me some umph to make it through. I have songs that I listen to when I am feeling more quiet. I have songs that remind me about my past. I have songs that make me think. I have songs for all times of the day and every possible feeling. I especially love country music. The singers in general are so classy and the lyrics to their songs just always have so much meaning. I love music and I am so grateful for it's presence.
Day 11: The Past and Present Military
On this very important day, Veteran's Day, it only seems appropriate for this to be the day that I state how grateful I am for all the men and women who have in the past and are currently serving our country selflessly. These men and women give up everything they have and put themselves at risk so that you and I can live freely and safely in our country. I cannot imagine how hard it must be. I am also grateful for the families of these men and women, like my best friend Heather, who selflessly allow their husbands/wives to go and serve. I know that it is not easy and yet they do it anyway. I am especially grateful for all the men in my life who have served and been such a great example to me including my great-grandpa, grandpa, daddy, cousin Calvin, and Heather's hubs Paul. Thank you for all you have done and continue to do for the common folk like me. :)





No comments:
Post a Comment