Day 12: Elliot Ruhland
 |
| Sophomore Year |
This guy has been one of my best friends since my sophomore year. I am so grateful for him and for the fact that we met, which wasn't so much just by chance but rather by him and his buddy playing a mean prank on me. Never did I know that prank would turn into one of the best things I have ever been blessed with. Elliot has stood by me through a lot. He was there for me in high school when pretty much nobody else was. He has always believed in me and has never let me be alone. Elliot was one of the only guys who continued to be friends with me after I moved to Utah and got married. We have seen each other through lots of relationships and almost every guy I was ever with hated him, yet he still stuck around! Elliot is like family to me. We have made it through so much and I know he will be there for me forever. I love this guy so much and don't know where I would have ended up without his friendship for so many years and all the stupid mistakes he saw me through. I am so grateful for him. What a stud!
 |
| Junior Year |
 |
| Post-High School |
Day 13: All my amazing friends
 |
| Jen Willie, Nichole Swink, and their hubs! |
What would life be like without friends? Luckily I have been blessed enough in my life to never have to wonder that! I have been given some of the most amazing friends and I am so grateful for each and every one of them. Some of them have been there from the beginning and stuck by me when I decided to move and some of them are new since I have been here in Utah. Some of them are not pictured and some of them I have lost some contact with, but they are all amazing!
 |
| Leo |
 |
| Daunte, Jimmy, and Whitney |
 |
| Leslie |
 |
| Pac Sun girls...Courtney, Joei, and Heather |
 |
| Michael |
Day 14: My Health
 |
| Hiking Angel's Landing - Zion, UT |
I am so beyond grateful to be so healthy. I LOVE to be outdoors and hike, camp, bike, rock climb, and all the things that come with the outdoors. I realize that I would never be able to do these things if it were not for my health. I am also grateful that my husband is healthy enough to keep up. ;) Ok really it is me that usually has to do the keeping up! I am just so grateful that I can enjoy God's greatest and most beautiful creations. I am also grateful that I am healthy enough just to do the simple every day tasks that we don't tend to think about, like keep my house clean. I can't imagine how it would be to be so sick that I could not do all these things that I love. I try my best to take care of this healthy body I was given and put it to good use! I have been seriously blessed!
 |
| Camping - Moab, UT |
 |
| My first road bike - just back from a trip to Eggs in the City |
Day 15: Beautiful Sunsets
In my opinion there is nothing better than a beautiful sunset, especially one at the beach. I have spent many evenings sitting on the sand watching the sun go down in amazement of it's beauty. I am so grateful for sunsets and sunrises. I am grateful that God loves us enough to bless us with new days and all this beauty that surrounds us. I am grateful that I have the sight to see these beauties. I am grateful for the memories and moments shared watching the sunset. I am grateful for everything about the sunset!
No comments:
Post a Comment