Day 7: Ms. Kariann Hibbard
Holy Hanna...where would I be without Kariann? I don't even know where to begin with how grateful I am for this girl! Kariann has helped me through some of the hardest and darkest days of my life thus far. Kariann saved me from myself and from some very stupid mistakes I was making. She held my hand and walked me through some very difficult things to make those mistakes right. Kariann has wiped my tears as I cried more than once. She has slept on my bedroom floor because I couldn't sleep when my heart was breaking. She also slept on my couch when McCall was gone and I was scared to be alone. She has ditched class with me because I just couldn't sit there anymore. She has laughed with me, cried with me, and helped me back up when I fell flat on my face. Kariann pushes me to be better than I am and she tells me what I need to hear, not just what I want to hear. I have had some good friends in my life but not many GREAT friends. She has definitely been one of those great ones. Kariann has never judged me and understands me. She is amazing and beautiful and I owe her so much. Oh and did I mention she introduced me to McCall? =) Yeah, I have been blessed to have her in my life.
Day 8: My Brothers
I am grateful for these two studs right here. My brothers are a-ma-zing. I am so grateful to have them in my life and that they are some of my best friends because really at the end of the day your family is all you've got.
My big brother, James, is a genius. Seriously..genius. This guy can look at a book one time and have the whole thing memorized. I envy him. I also look up to him. He is so brave. He will do anything with anyone at any time and not have a care in the world about where he is going or who he is with. He is not afraid of anything and I wish I could be more like that. James has always been there for me and is always willing to talk. When we were kids he was always there at 2 am, 3 am, 4 am, 5 am and 6 am to wake me up on Christmas morning...oh wait...he is STILL there at all hours to wake me up! :) It is one of my fondest memories of him. James is a true friend to all those around him and he has such a big heart! He has the ability to care for people who may be a little different than you and I and that most people would not treat so nicely. I love my big brother and although he wanted to send me back when I was brought home from the hospital, he is one of my best friends! :)
My baby brother, Matthew, is the best. When I say the best, I mean the BEST! Matthew is one of my dearest friends. I cherish him and our relationship. He is one big sweetheart who loves the people closest to him with all his heart. He puts his everything into all he does and everybody he loves. Matthew has always been there to protect me. He has stood up to boys who treated me badly and always made sure I was safe, even when we were little kids. Matthew has this shine about him that is just contagious. You just can't be mad when he is around, and if you get mad, you don't stay mad for long. Matthew is hilarious and comes up with the greatest things. He is the life of the party. Everybody loves Matthew. I envy his ability to be good at everything he tries! He is an athlete through and through. I am grateful for his patience with me when we go snowboarding. I am grateful for our friendship and the love that he shows me on a daily basis. He is the best little brother I could have ever asked for!
I was blessed with the greatest brothers!





I think it's awesome that you're doing this! It's fun for me to read... but more importantly, you'll love looking back on these posts.
ReplyDeleteKeep bloggin' so I can keep updated with your life!